EMI Issue with Opel Astra Enjoy Plus Model 2017

Discussion in 'Astra' started by Hilel, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:27 AM.

1. Hilel

Hilel

EMI Issue with Opel Astra Enjoy Plus Model 2017

I am experiencing an electromagnetic interference (EMI) issue with my 2017 Opel Astra Enjoy Plus. About four months ago, I noticed that when driving on a specific street, the car's coolant temperature gauge drops to zero, and the engine cooling fan runs at maximum. During this time, the air conditioning also stops functioning, which I understand is part of the car's software algorithm.

Interestingly, while driving on another specific street, the issue resolves, and the temperature sensor returns to normal readings. After experiencing this problem several times, I removed my mobile phone from the car, and the issue did not occur.

I then placed my mobile phone back in the car but turned off Bluetooth, and the phenomenon still did not happen. After that, I replaced my mobile phone, and the issue disappeared for about two months. Unfortunately, it has now returned.

I would appreciate any advice or insights on how to resolve this ongoing issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hilel, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:27 AM
Ask a Question